The Breastpump for professional use
The new standard in Breastpumps for use in hospitals
With the new Carum we are setting important standards and offer a professional quality hospital breastpump which meets the most demanding requirements of mothers and professionals.
Product Code: 63.00.72
Important features at a glance
- Fully automatic expressing
- Vacuum and cycles are individually adjustable at any time, both in stimulation and expressing-mode
- Total safety and hygiene thanks to "Vacuum Seal" technology
- "Sensitive Programme" in case of painful, inflamed nipples
- Especially gentle and comfortable transition between modes
- Double piston creates equal suction in both channels
- No additional consumables need replacing in or on the pump
- Ergonomic design makes the pump easy to clean
- Generous colour display with intuitive menu-driven management
The Ardo Carum Breastpump has been showcased in a video at the Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital, which was shown at the UNICEF Baby Friendly’s first Neonatal conference. The breastpumps are being used to benefit mums of premature babies in the hospital’s neonatal unit.
The Baby Friendly Initiative standards for neonatal units requires that their facilities value parents as partners in their baby’s care, supports parents to build a close and loving relationship with their baby, enable babies to receive breastmilk, and breastfeed where possible.
Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital has selected Ardo to provide breastpumps to the neonatal, maternity and paediatric units. The Carum hospital grade breastpump supports essential expressing in the units, however, the compact Calypso pump is also available in the neonatal and maternity wards for mums personal use. Ardo is a WHO code compliant company.
You can view the full 30 minute video here.